4th quarter 2007 Revenue
|In millions of euros||Q4 2006||Q4 2007||% change||Comparable|
|Gas & Services||2 440||2 602||+6.6%||+9.1%|
|Group Revenue||2 800||3 231||+15.4%||+10.4%*|
* comparable: excluding exchange rate effects of -3.1%, natural gas of +0.6% and the Lurgi acquisition of +7.5%
Full year 2007 Revenue
|In millions of euros||2006||2007||% change||Comparable|
|Gas & Services||9 628||9 999||+3.8%||+7.1%|
|Group Revenue||10 949||11 801||+7.8%||+7.6%*|
* comparable: excluding exchange rate effects of -3%, natural gas of 0% and the Lurgi acquisition of +3.2%
Revenue growth for the Group accelerated every quarter during 2007. This growth was driven by strong Hydrogen demand, Large Industries start-ups, record revenues in Electronics, continued growth in liquid volumes and the development of our Healthcare business.
In the 4th quarter, all our business lines and geographies contributed to this acceleration with:
- Strong growth in Gas & Services in Asia, particularly in China
- Continued development in Europe, amplified by the acquisitions in homecare in the United Kingdom and Germany
- Good growth of our American activities, without any new start-ups during the period
- acquisition of Lurgi which strengthens the technology potential of the Group and its capacity to develop the Large Industries business.
The appendices are available in the .pdf document below.
The 2007 annual consolidated accounts will be published and commented on February 15, 2008 as planned.